Modern-day complete and partial dentures are more lifelike than ever, but they still aren’t the most stable restorations. Our Sharon, MA implant dentist, Dr. Alla Agamov, offers a way to stabilize dentures for greater convenience and a better fit: implant-supported dentures. This tooth loss restoration option is available to patients who want to continue wearing dentures but crave the benefits of dental implants.
What Are Implant-Supported Dentures?
Implant-supported dentures are denture restorations anchored in place by two to four dental implants. The implants keep your dentures in place while you eat, speak, and smile, but still allow you to enjoy your dentures.
Making and installing implant-supported dentures is commonly known as denture stabilization, as we can use your existing dentures for the process as well. The variety of options for implant-supported dentures means we have something to offer any patient dealing with tooth loss.
Benefits of Implant-Supported Dentures
- Stable – With the help of implants, your dentures will stay firmly in place so you can speak, chew, and smile without worry.
- Permanent – Your implants can last 20 years to a lifetime with proper oral hygiene and maintenance.
- Removable Options – Your implants will remain firmly in place, but certain denture restorations can be removed as needed. These removable options are known as overdentures.
- Affordable – Implant-supported dentures use a minimal number of implants and a singular denture or arch restoration, making them an affordable option for many patients.
- Regenerates Jawbone Density – Your implants will stimulate the jawbone, helping to prevent loss of jawbone density (resorption) and rebuilding the jawbone.
- Improved Bite Function – Implants help restore more of your original bite force than traditional dentures alone, meaning better chewing and digestion and less chance of developing diabetes.
You will consider this dental team as part of the family. A team you can trust! This team is the best
Call Us Today For Implant-Supported Dentures Near You!
If you’re looking for an effective way to get the most out of your dentures, while enjoying the benefits of implants, then implant-supported dentures might be right for you. Implant dentist Dr. Agamov and the rest of our dental team offer denture stabilization to patients from Sharon and surrounding areas such as Stoughton, Foxborough, and Canton, MA.
Learn more about denture stabilization by dialing Dr. Agamov’s Sharon dental office. You can also request an appointment by clicking the button below, and one of our friendly team members will get back to you shortly.